This Interview Release governs interviews conducted in association with Unconquerable International, LLC (Including ThriveBeat.com, GarySchreiner.me, Traingenuity.com) or their successors and/or assigns.Your participation in the interview constitutes consent and agreement to the terms of this Release.
The purpose of the interview is to provide educational and inspirational stories, tips, research, techniques and other information to help people live better lives.
In participating in the interview, you acknowledge that you understand that Gary L. Schreiner (the Interviewer) is preparing and will produce/publish information, services and products related to the subject of the interview (the Work).
In order to assist the Interviewer in the preparation of the Work, you agree to be interviewed via an audio and/or video medium and to provide information and other materials to be used in connection with the Work, including your personal experiences, remarks, and recollections as well as any video, photographs and documents that you may choose to give to the Interviewer (the Interview Materials).
In participating in the interview you grant and assign to the Interviewer and his/her licensees, successors, and assigns the following rights in connection with the Interview Materials for use as part of the Work or any advertising, packaging, or promotional materials for the Work, in any and all editions, versions, and media, in perpetuity and throughout the world.
- The right to quote or paraphrase all or any portion of the Interview Materials, and to generally use and publish the Interview Materials, including your experiences, recollections, incidents, remarks, dialogue, actions, and information, as well as any video, photographs and documents that you may give to the Interviewer.
- The right to use your name, image, and biographical data in connection with all uses of the Interview
- The right to develop, produce, distribute, advertise, promote, or otherwise exploit the Work as a book, website or any other Work in any manner that the Interviewer or his/her assigns deems appropriate, including but not limited to education, advertising, books, compilations, anthologies, membership programs, broadcasting, public exhibition or other publication. You understand and acknowledge that the Interviewer or his/her assigns will be the sole owner of all copyright and other rights in and to the Work.
In order to enable the Interviewer to develop the Work in any manner that the Interviewer may deem best,
- You release and discharge the Interviewer and his/her licensees, successors, and assigns, from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action that you may have against them by reason of anything contained in the Work, or any of the above uses, including any claims based on the right of privacy, the right of publicity, copyright, libel, defamation, or any other right.
- You waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee is charged.
- You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, audio, video, description or transcription of the interview.
In consideration of the foregoing, the Interviewer agrees to provide you with a copy of the video recording of the Interview.
This Interview Release shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho.